Let’s get our healthcare workers moving safely!
Share your unused bike safely and securely during the lockdown with Spinlister.
USA Healthcare Workers: Click Here to Get a Bike
UK NHS Workers: Click here to Get a Bike
For Bike Owners:
Listing your bike on Spinlister.com provides an easy way for you to share your bike directly with a verified healthcare worker in need of transportation for just $1.
Listing your bike is free, secure, and fully insured. Follow the steps below to get started.
In your Listing be Sure to Include the Following for #WheelsForHeroes
- In the Ride Title include “#WheelsforHeroes”
- In the Ride Description include the following:
- Available for $1 for VERIFIED HEALTH CARE WORKERS ONLY through the #WheelForHeroes campaign, If you’re a healthcare worker please visit WheelsForHeroes.org to get verified and gain access to this and other bikes listed on Spinlister.
- Bike available: (ex. for 30 days, till 6/1/20, or as long as needed)
- Bike Description: (brief description of bike)
- Bike Serial Number: (1804260218)
Step 3: List Ride, Spinlister will review listing and contact you once your bike is live.
Step 4: Spinlister will contact you once an Approved Health Care Worker requests your ride.
Step 5: Be sure to follow the special precautions listed on https://wheelsforheroes.org/guidance for a safe transaction during these times.
Step 6: Know that you’ve helped improve the life of someone on the front lines of this epidemic, and helped spread the #WheelsForHeroes campaign. Reach out to us if you’d like to have your bike featured or have any special stories you’d like us to share on social media, firstname.lastname@example.org.